You’ve heard the saying, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” This hints that one good, healthy habit each day allows us to stay healthy in the long run. Have you thought that your business deserves this dose of positive action? You can do something each day to help your business grow. Here are some ideas: • Set goals. This helps track your progress and provide momentum. Prioritize the daily tasks. Priorities help us stay focused on being productive. Reflect on your long-term goals (where you want to be in three years). Daydream about where you want your company …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees