While the Roseburg Area Chamber focuses on political advocacy, community/business promotion and economic development on behalf of Douglas County business, providing quality networking opportunities is also a priority. The chamber has many occasions each year for business members to network. This fall is no exception. Over the next four months, the chamber will host Dinner in the Park, four After Hours gatherings and three membership luncheons. We’ll kick off the 25th year of the highly-regarded Project Leadership program. In addition, the lineup for November’s Economic Forecast 2014 is stellar! Each of these programs provides business and professional networking. At a …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees