We’ve all heard it a thousand times, “No matter what kind of business you have, the three most important things to have are location, location and location.” Sounds simple and easy, doesn’t it? But it isn’t always as simple as it sounds. Many new business owners and start-up entrepreneurs are a bit short on capital. That can, and usually does, result in cutting budgets in places that should be left alone. So don’t do it until you’ve really analyzed the budget and the importance of every item, including location. A helpful way to determine the importance of location and your …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees