A Roseburg automotive repair shop operator charged with first-degree manslaughter and drunken driving in the death of a Myrtle Creek woman made a second court
Shaun Lowry makes second court appearance in manslaughter case
Trending in: Business
- Homegrown in Douglas County: Jack Mathis Construction celebrating 60 years
- Small Business: What challenges face your business?
- Chamber Corner: Wine walk and park music livens up Myrtle Creek
- Roseburg Book & Stationery continues under new ownership
- New businesses slated for Roseburg Valley mall