It takes five to six hours to drive the 380 miles from San Francisco to Los Angeles, and more than an hour to fly. That’s
Tech Talk: Imagine taking a tube from San Francisco to L.A.
Trending in: Business
- Family bets the farm on produce outlet, and it pays off handsomely
- Meet Your Merchant: Couple keep Sutherlin stocked with sporting goods
- On Biz: Veteran chef opens Sutherlin sandwich shop
- Roseburg doctor recounts The Blast’s physical toll
- Douglas County Fair boasts food for every taste