It takes five to six hours to drive the 380 miles from San Francisco to Los Angeles, and more than an hour to fly. That’s
Tech Talk: Imagine taking a tube from San Francisco to L.A.
Trending in: Business
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Former Roseburg timber baron, billionaire and Yellowstone Club founder Tim Blixseth jailed in Montana
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Nigerian women who escaped Boko Haram are living in Canyonville
- Riddle High School receives Oregon Schools Activities Association gift