An unusually strong early fall storm caused traffic problems and power outages Saturday and was expected to increase in strength overnight and bring a second
Rain and wind lash Douglas County
Trending in: Business
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn