I read a quote a couple years back from Steve Martin. Yes, the comedian. It hit me like a ton of bricks. This quote applies to success in business, life, as a community … basically success in anything. Before I reveal this epic quote, I want to illustrate what happens when we don’t follow Steve’s advice. First, you’ve got to know that I’m a middle child. I’m the kid who has half the pictures in the family photo album, who was caught in the middle once my little bro came along and who had to do extraordinary things to stand …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees