Many Douglas County residents are living in what some call “food deserts” — places where people must drive, often long distances, to large grocery stores …
Fresh produce advocates see food wasteland
Trending in: Business
- Chamber Corner: Reedsport/Winchester Bay looks ahead to busy schedule
- Legally Speaking: Who pays for long-term care expenses?
- Energy Spotlight: Climb aboard Douglas Rides for efficient transportation
- On Biz: Myrtle Creek woman opens photo business
- Meet Your Merchant: Prints Charming