The escape conviction of a work crew inmate who stopped shoveling horse manure at the Douglas County Fairgrounds and rode away with his girlfriend was
Douglas County inmate who left work crew not guilty of escape, court rules
Trending in: Business
- Police log: Men with ski masks and shotguns involved in robbery
- Police looking for two armed robbers
- Police log: Caller checks whether her 18-year-old son could date a 16-year-old
- Roseburg City Council tables med-ed building proposal once again
- Q&A with John Hanlin: 'I can't deny the fact that it was pretty overwhelming'