An Oakland man’s plea to be released pending his trial on charges that he sexually abused a woman with Down syndrome was rejected Tuesday in
Accused sex offender loses bid to be released
Trending in: Business
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn