An Oakland man’s plea to be released pending his trial on charges that he sexually abused a woman with Down syndrome was rejected Tuesday in
Accused sex offender loses bid to be released
Trending in: Business
- Business leaders seeing slow improvement in Douglas County
- Small Business: What challenges face your business?
- On Biz: Groomer finds a new home in Sutherlin
- On Biz: Roseburg therapist solves dilemma, opens own office
- Chamber Corner: New businesses, activities enhance the Sutherlin community