I am often consulted by clients who have made loans to family members, or wish to do so. Such loans provide an opportunity for parents …
Legally Speaking: Loans to relatives may come under IRS scrutiny
Trending in: Business
- On Biz: Myrtle Creek woman opens photo business
- Chamber Corner: Reedsport/Winchester Bay looks ahead to busy schedule
- Legally Speaking: Who pays for long-term care expenses?
- Energy Spotlight: Climb aboard Douglas Rides for efficient transportation
- Top five crowdfunding sites to raise funds for small business projects