Before explaining how to fix an appliance or before selling a new one, John Wheland is likely to tell a joke or a story. The …
Meet Your Merchant: South Stephens Appliance puts emphasis on customer care
Trending in: Business
- Energy Spotlight: Climb aboard Douglas Rides for efficient transportation
- On Biz: Myrtle Creek woman opens photo business
- Legally Speaking: Who pays for long-term care expenses?
- Chamber Corner: Reedsport/Winchester Bay looks ahead to busy schedule
- Chamber Corner: Sutherlin chamber moving forward with numerous changes
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Douglas County mother sues state over toddler’s death
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms
- Prep Boys Basketball: Irrigon whips Oakland for 2A state title