The American Cancer Society predicts cancer rates will continue a slight decline nationwide in 2014 because fewer people are smoking, more cases are being detected …
National cancer rates decline, but not in Douglas County
Trending in: Business
- On Biz: Myrtle Creek woman opens photo business
- Chamber Corner: Reedsport/Winchester Bay looks ahead to busy schedule
- Energy Spotlight: Climb aboard Douglas Rides for efficient transportation
- Legally Speaking: Who pays for long-term care expenses?
- Top five crowdfunding sites to raise funds for small business projects