During an Oct. 10 meeting, the Sutherlin City Council reached a consensus in seeking legal counsel regarding spending tourism funds on trash cans. An article in the Oct. 18 edition of The News-Review contained incorrect information.
React to this story:
- Female juvenile clocked going 40 mph over speed limit charged on suspicion of DUII
- Two dead after vehicle accident on Highway 138
- Former Douglas County district attorney and judge dies
- Police Log: Trespasser caught on surveillance tapes using computer at night
- Kiona and Danica
- Police log: Writing on envelope says 'Please deliver to Roseburg Police Department, sorry I don't have any stamps'
- State says North Douglas School District is not in compliance with Native American mascot reporting
- Sue Shaffer memorial service honors her wisdom, strength
- Ask the dietitian: How much water should you drink?
- DCSO involved in fatal police shooting near Florence
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.