During an Oct. 10 meeting, the Sutherlin City Council reached a consensus in seeking legal counsel regarding spending tourism funds on trash cans. An article in the Oct. 18 edition of The News-Review contained incorrect information.
- Police log: Caller reporting her son has been missing for 6-7 years
- Roseburg brothers arrested for cashing forged checks
- Police log: Convicted felon poses with stolen gun on Facebook
- Roseburg teen dies in fatal crash
- Seth Cooper Gillespie
- Callie Hansen
- Family-owned businesses see success despite challenges in Glendale
- Illegally produced marijuana sees sharp increase, says DINT
- Sutherlin grad crowned Miss Oregon USA
- Canyonville legalizes occult arts
- Police log: 3-year-old slapped and told to 'shut up'
- Camas Valley, Yoncalla, Days Creek all face must-win scenarios
- Roseburg seeks first win in season finale
- Improving elk habitat in the Diamond Lake Ranger District
- Winter camping in the Tiller Ranger District
- Roseburg bids adieu to development director
- Honky-Tonk Rebel Mario Carboni plays piano and trumpet at Henry Estate Winery Oct. 28
- Nutcracker Ballet tickets go on sale at Northwest Lifestyles on Oct. 31
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.