A man started coming onto the Roseburg High School campus Tuesday morning swinging a billy club, but was intercepted by a school employee who told
Roseburg man suspected of swinging billy club
Trending in: Crime
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Olson retires, Umpqua Community College board looks to transition "as soon as possible'
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle