TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: Crime
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Duggar sex abuse allegations, a call for culture change | Moms
- Small Business: Innovation, then execution, can lead to business success
- Woman swallows bag of meth to hide it from police