TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: Crime
- UPDATE: Names released of motorcyclists killed in Highway 138 East crash
- Police Log: Arrests listed
- Myrtle Creek man injured while allegedly fleeing police
- Three Douglas County residents die in Labor Day weekend crashes
- Former News-Review employee sentenced to probation for theft