A 36-year-old man accused of attacking a 16-year-old girl and stealing her cellphone two months ago in Roseburg argued in court Tuesday that the teen
Homeless man on trial in Douglas County Circuit Court for attempted rape of teen
Trending in: Crime
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle
- Olson retires, Umpqua Community College board looks to transition "as soon as possible'