Petitioning for recall of an elected official is sometimes necessary, particularly if there is gross corruption or misconduct. Sutherlin may be facing a recall and
Guest column: Sutherlin city manager has the power to thwart recall attempt
Trending in: Crime
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn