A single-story house was destroyed and two residents were displaced by a fire Wednesday morning in Drain, according to North Douglas County Fire & EMS.
Fire demolishes house in Drain
Trending in: Crime
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River
- Top 5 plays for Superbowl with kids | Moms
- Umpqua Community College nearing $5.4 million goal for health building