A Roseburg man serving 34½ years in prison for sexually assaulting and photographing a 4-year-old girl in 2009 was convicted of too many counts, an
Court of Appeals orders new sentence for Roseburg sex offender
Trending in: Crime
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale