WINCHESTER — Despite low river levels, floaters and river rafters on the North Umpqua enjoyed their sunny Saturday drifting down to River Forks Park northwest
Hundreds swarm to river on high-90s day for annual Pepsi Float
Trending in: Crime
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend