Keys locked in a vehicle was the undoing of a woman suspected of shoplifting, Roseburg police said Monday. Police received a report of a woman trying to break a window with a rock at about 2 p.m. Saturday in the Fred Meyer parking. When officers arrived, the woman threw a bag of merchandise into the bushes and ran, police said. Police caught up to and arrested Megan Rachelle Dickson, 20, of Myrtle Creek. Police suspect she shoplifted more than $500 worth of merchandise, but couldn’t drive away because her keys were locked in the car. She was booked into the …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees