A woman who police believe caused the crash that killed a Myrtle Creek woman near Corvallis last year has been arrested and charged with manslaughter.
Driver in crash that killed Chelsea Duffy of Myrtle Creek charged with manslaughter
Trending in: Crime
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Nigerian women who escaped Boko Haram are living in Canyonville
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft