A woman who police believe caused the crash that killed a Myrtle Creek woman near Corvallis last year has been arrested and charged with manslaughter.
Driver in crash that killed Chelsea Duffy of Myrtle Creek charged with manslaughter
Trending in: Crime
- Hospital back to normal after bomb threat
- Police log for Aug. 18, 2014: Watch out for cougar on Roseburg’s Little Valley Road
- Man accused of theft, fighting in Roseburg store
- Sutherlin accident victim loved music and the outdoors
- Roseburg woman injured in bike accident near Grants Pass