A woman who police believe caused the crash that killed a Myrtle Creek woman near Corvallis last year has been arrested and charged with manslaughter.
Driver in crash that killed Chelsea Duffy of Myrtle Creek charged with manslaughter
Trending in: Crime
- Police Log: Unknown woman cooks breakfast in man’s kitchen in Roseburg
- One arrested following vehicle pursuit in Roseburg
- Douglas County’s new mental health court makes leaps and bounds
- Myrtle Creek man accused of attacking pedestrian
- Police Log: Caller reports neighbor shooting peacocks in Roseburg