Two Douglas County women pleaded no contest Tuesday to bilking the government out of $12,000 in assistance payments by posing as a caregiver and the
Douglas County women plead no contest to bilking government
Trending in: Crime
- Police looking for two armed robbers
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- UPDATE: Roseburg hero Alek Skarlatos takes third place on 'Dancing with the Stars' Tuesday on ABC