A Winston man accused of breaking into a woman’s home and raping her on New Year’s Eve pleaded not guilty Wednesday to five felony charges.
Winston man pleads not guilty to raping woman
Trending in: Crime
- Winston’s Jennifer Dwight, 31, recovers from a double lung transplant
- Sutherlin East Primary celebrates Dr. Seuss’ birthday
- Annual Greatest of the Grape uncorks Saturday for 45th time
- Change for Douglas County, your response needed | Moms
- Growth of annual Grub and Pub Crawl benefits special-needs programs