A former Douglas County sheriff’s deputy, who was fired 10 months ago, has been stripped of his law enforcement certification by a state conduct board.
Ex-Douglas County sheriff's deputy disciplined by board
Trending in: Crime
- Ten minors cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- Publisher's Notebook: Stopping terrorism in its tracks