A former Douglas County sheriff’s deputy, who was fired 10 months ago, has been stripped of his law enforcement certification by a state conduct board.
Ex-Douglas County sheriff's deputy disciplined by board
Trending in: Crime
- Police looking for two armed robbers
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- UPDATE: Roseburg hero Alek Skarlatos takes third place on 'Dancing with the Stars' Tuesday on ABC