A former Douglas County sheriff’s deputy, who was fired 10 months ago, has been stripped of his law enforcement certification by a state conduct board.
Ex-Douglas County sheriff’s deputy disciplined by board
Trending in: Crime
- Police Log: Unknown woman cooks breakfast in man’s kitchen in Roseburg
- One arrested following vehicle pursuit in Roseburg
- Douglas County’s new mental health court makes leaps and bounds
- Sutherlin woman injured in collision in Roseburg
- Police Log: Bag of pot found at playground