A former Douglas County sheriff’s deputy, who was fired 10 months ago, has been stripped of his law enforcement certification by a state conduct board.
Ex-Douglas County sheriff’s deputy disciplined by board
Trending in: Crime
- Update: Jackknifed truck blocks both lanes on Highway 42 near Camas Valley
- Prep Wrestling: Roseburg repeats as Class 6A state champion
- Log, lumber prices lagging, but there’s optimism
- What you need to know about poison oak (and my go-to treatment) | Moms
- Wildlife Safari welcomes two elephants from Six Flags (video)