A software problem at the Douglas County Jail led to an erroneous report that a woman arrested on suspicion of throwing a lit cigarette out
Douglas County Jail wrongly attributes man's drug charges to sister
Trending in: Crime
- Police log: Men with ski masks and shotguns involved in robbery
- Police log: Caller checks whether her 18-year-old son could date a 16-year-old
- Q&A with John Hanlin: 'I can't deny the fact that it was pretty overwhelming'
- Roseburg City Council tables med-ed building proposal once again
- Remembering John Forrester: A husband, a friend and a champion