A software problem at the Douglas County Jail led to an erroneous report that a woman arrested on suspicion of throwing a lit cigarette out
Douglas County Jail wrongly attributes man's drug charges to sister
Trending in: Crime
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle
- Olson retires, Umpqua Community College board looks to transition "as soon as possible'