These logs are the highlights of initial emergency calls and reports to the Douglas County Dispatch Center. They do not represent all the incidents or their final outcomes. POLICE LOG Tuesday Douglas County sheriff 12:40 a.m. — A person broke into a house in the 700 block of Starveout Creek Road in Azalea, woke everyone up and drove off in a red Toyota truck. 12:40 a.m. — A truck driver parked at a gas station in the 200 block of Pruner Road in Riddle complained that a transient man had fallen asleep under his tractor-trailer. 6:29 a.m. — A man …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees