A Lookingglass man on trial for murdering a 2-year-old boy acknowledged to a detective that he was angry with the toddler and caused his fatal
Douglas County murder defendant told detectives he was angry at 2-year-old
Trending in: Crime
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale