A man who police say was intoxicated when he caused a fatal wrong-way collision on Interstate 5 earlier this month appeared before a Douglas County
Eugene man pleads not guilty to manslaughter in crash that killed Oakland man
Trending in: Crime
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss