A man who police say was intoxicated when he caused a fatal wrong-way collision on Interstate 5 earlier this month appeared before a Douglas County
Eugene man pleads not guilty to manslaughter in crash that killed Oakland man
Trending in: Crime
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Running: Winston's Brad Ferner savors Boston Marathon experience
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn