A man who police say was intoxicated when he caused a fatal wrong-way collision on Interstate 5 earlier this month appeared before a Douglas County
Eugene man pleads not guilty to manslaughter in crash that killed Oakland man
Trending in: Crime
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Two men arrested for robbing Wal-Mart