“A preliminary question is this: Why would there be drones flying in American airspace? Drones are used for surveillance and strategic bombing. They are great …
Truth of Youth: Should drones be allowed to fly in U.S. airspace?
Trending in: Crime
- Two die in I-5 crash near Canyonville
- Winston man suspected of sex abuse
- Police Log: Pickup crashes into fence
- POLICE LOG: Pickup smashes into fence, drags wire onto road
- Ex-employee at Roseburg shoe store suspected in $12,000 theft
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms
- Prep Boys Basketball: Irrigon whips Oakland for 2A state title
- Umpqua Community Center opens center to draw and retain veterans