A Roseburg woman had to be extricated from her car Tuesday afternoon after she lost control of the vehicle and crashed into a street light.
Roseburg woman pulled from car after crash
Trending in: Crime
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Publisher's Notebook: Stopping terrorism in its tracks
- Retirees patient with roller coaster market
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy