A Sutherlin man today was sentenced to 30 days in jail after pleading guilty to illegal possession of elk antlers and being a felon in
Sutherlin man gets 30 days in jail in poaching case
Trending in: Crime
- Father of survivor believes victim Treven Anspach saved his daughter
- UCC SHOOTING RAMPAGE: At least 10 reported dead including shooter (VIDEO)
- Emergency alert system failed during massacre, UCC faculty say
- Youngest victim's mother: "My daughter is very strong and she's going to get through this"
- Social Security: Learn more about disability and employment