The Roseburg High boys tennis team tweaked its lineup Saturday, but the results were the same. The No. 1 doubles team of Sam Stadter and CJ Ball dispersed into singles play but Grants Pass was still unable to hand the Indins their first match loss of the year, losing 8-0 in Southwest Conference action at the Umpqua Valley Tennis Center. Freshman Stefan Ball won the No. 1 singles match against Robby Hobbs, 6-1, 6-3. Stadter and CJ Ball — who went to singles in search of better competition because the Cavemen were without their top duo — didn’t drop a …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees