RIDDLE Man strews filth in mill A man later arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of intoxicants walked into a Riddle mill and emptied a cooler containing feces on the ground, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office. Bryan Clifford Pearson, 41, allegedly entered Roseburg Forest Products’ warehouse at 3064 Riddle Bypass Road wearing a hard hat, hitting stacks of wood with the metal bar, according to the sheriff’s office. He then allegedly dumped the cooler on the ground and left in a silver Chevrolet truck. A deputy located Pearson nearby and pulled him over. He was arrested …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees