These logs are the highlights of initial emergency calls and reports to the Douglas County Dispatch Center. They do not represent all the incidents or their final outcomes. POLICE LOG Tuesday Douglas County sheriff 12:52 a.m. — A woman was screaming and threatening to burn someone in a tent in the 1800 block of Southeast Mill Street, Roseburg. 9:32 a.m. — Caller found two spoons and three syringes by a red Chevrolet in the parking lot of Oregon Tractor in the 4400 block of Old Highway 99 South. 11:31 a.m. — A fence was cut all the way to the …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees