A Glide man was uninjured after failing to negotiate a curve on Stewart Parkway and ending up on Interstate 5, Oregon State Police said today.
Glide man unharmed by wild ride to Interstate
Trending in: Crime
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Sable Curves a perilous stretch for drivers
- Retired police officer from Coos Bay sentenced to nearly 10 years in prison
- Roseburg Senior Center finds a home at former Chin’s building