A Glide man was uninjured after failing to negotiate a curve on Stewart Parkway and ending up on Interstate 5, Oregon State Police said today.
Glide man unharmed by wild ride to Interstate
Trending in: Crime
- Roseburg City Council gives City Manager Lance Colley a raise
- Fremont middle school teacher Jim Walker is classroom life coach, Crystal Apple winner
- Editorial: O&C bill still needs work to offer certainty
- Trial reset a second time for Riddle woman accused in deadly crash
- Speech pathologist helps early learners find their voice