An altercation which began with an argument about swearing at children ended with the arrest of two Roseburg women at Gaddis Park in Roseburg about 8 p.m. Saturday. Roseburg police say a woman was pushed off her bike and her cellphone taken while she attempted to call 911 as the confrontation escalated. Tanna Cornutt, 23, and Tabatha Swenson, 25, both of Roseburg were arrested on suspicion of harassment. Swenson was additionally suspected of interfering with making a police report. Cornutt and Swenson were walking along the path and began cursing at some kids that were with them, according to a …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees