By winning a new trial, accused murderer Samuel Lawson may have put himself at risk of receiving the death penalty, a punishment he escaped after
Lawyers to argue over whether Samuel Lawson risks death penalty
Trending in: Crime
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn