A Graham, Wash., man was sentenced Tuesday to 25 years in prison for sexually assaulting a 7-year-old girl in 2009 in Douglas County, a crime
Protesting sex offender sentenced in Douglas County to 25 years in prison
Trending in: Crime
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Publisher's Notebook: Stopping terrorism in its tracks
- Retirees patient with roller coaster market
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy