An early morning thunder storm that originated in northern California and brought 200 strikes of lightning to Douglas County ignited eight fires in the Umpqua
Eight fires alight in the Umpqua National Forest; largest is 20 acres
Trending in: Crime
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Publisher's Notebook: Stopping terrorism in its tracks
- Retirees patient with roller coaster market
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy