A 60-year-old Trail woman was hit and killed on Interstate 5 at Milepost 76 around 1:05 p.m. Wednesday while working as a highway flagger, Oregon
Flagger killed on I-5 just south of Douglas County line
Trending in: Crime
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Publisher's Notebook: Stopping terrorism in its tracks
- Retirees patient with roller coaster market
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy