A 60-year-old Trail woman was hit and killed on Interstate 5 at Milepost 76 around 1:05 p.m. Wednesday while working as a highway flagger, Oregon
Flagger killed on I-5 just south of Douglas County line
Trending in: Crime
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Running: Winston's Brad Ferner savors Boston Marathon experience
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn