Sunday Douglas County sheriff 2:13 a.m. – A person was trapped inside a car on fire on Interstate 5 southbound near Milepost 113, Myrtle Creek. 5:43 a.m. — A man was hit by a boat trailer in the area of Beach Boulevard, Winchester Bay. 10:02 a.m. — An unknown man was in a home and eating the homeowners food in the 200 block of Gilbert Avenue, Glendale. The man refused to leave. 12:27 p.m. — A person drove through a persons yard and through a fence in the 32000 block of Highway 38, Scottsburg. 3:43 p.m. — A car battery …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees