These logs are the highlights of initial emergency calls and reports to the Douglas County Dispatch Center. They do not represent all the incidents or their final outcomes. POLICE LOG Tuesday Roseburg Police 10:30 a.m. — Two transients were cited and released for drinking alcohol in public at the Roseburg Overpark parking garage in the 500 block of Rose Street. Wednesday Douglas County sheriff 3:32 a.m. — People were reportedly taking methamphetamine in the parking lot of a church in the 100 block of Park Street in Glide. 8:16 a.m. — A woman reported her red Toyota Corolla missing from …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees