A Roseburg man who was convicted of pointing a gun at Douglas County sheriff’s deputies during an August standoff was sentenced to five years in
Roseburg man sentenced to 5 years for armed response to deputies
Trending in: Crime
- Police log: Men with ski masks and shotguns involved in robbery
- Police looking for two armed robbers
- Police log: Caller checks whether her 18-year-old son could date a 16-year-old
- Roseburg City Council tables med-ed building proposal once again
- Q&A with John Hanlin: 'I can't deny the fact that it was pretty overwhelming'